Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Marina Plaza Harbor Wedding - Sausalito

Braving traffic last Saturday, I headed to the waterside town of Sausalito, CA to photograph Sean & Laura's wedding the the Marina Plaza Harbor.

This was one of the more quaint weddings I've done (as well as my first time shooting a wedding at a marina) and was a lot of fun. I'd have to say the highlight for me was the groom with his Les Paul, shredding away at the "Wedding March" as his bride walked down the aisle. In true rock n' roll fashion, no solo would be complete without some feedback at the end, followed by the throwing of the guitar pick into the audience.

I was later told that the guitar solo was meant to be even more elaborate, but the bridal party walked too quickly down the aisle so it had to be cut short.

Congratulations to Sean & Laura!

Photos...

Bride and Groom in Sausalito, CA. Photo by Clay Lancaster

Abbey Road Wedding Party. Sausalito, CA. Photo by Clay Lancaster

Bride and Groom in Sausalito, CA. Photo by Clay Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to contribute? Do tell!