Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weddings, Foxy Shazam, and Rock N Roll

Hi folks,

It's been a little bit since my last post. What I thought was going to be a low-key first quarter of 2012 has quickly become a busy few months.

Weddings


A few weddings have come and gone, which spanned everything from fancy hotels to city hall, to a rainy spot on the California coast. Here are a few of my favorites:

Kids are funny at Weddings. Photo by Clay Lancaster

Stinson Beach, CA Wedding. Photo by Clay Lancaster

Stinson Beach, CA Wedding. Photo by Clay Lancaster
Foxy Shazam

I got to chat with Foxy in San Francisco for theFIVE10.com before their show at the Fillmore in support of The Darkness. Was a super interesting interview, enhanced by some crazy guy interrupting us in the park and calling me a liar for saying I was Armenian. Which I never claimed to be. Yeah.

Clay Lancaster and Foxy Shazam's Sky White
Rock n' Roll

I was also recruited to do some media work for a band called Dallas, which resulted in 10-12 hour days at Dallas Ranch here in the San Francisco bay area. Not all of that time was spent "working", but it's been a blast and hopefully there are some cool things coming down the pipeline.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to contribute? Do tell!