Monday, September 3, 2012

Hot Hot Heat

Well, I did it. I successfully neglected my blog for the entire month of August. *high five*

For some reason, most of the weddings I've photographed this summer ended up being on the hottest days of the week. I like cooler weather. So, needless to say, it's a challenge for me to throw on a suit and stand out there with a camera when it's 104 degrees outside.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm telling you all of this. Just absorb the information and we'll move on...

Ms. Chelsea Tavis was kind enough to revamp lancasterphoto.net last week. The layout is similar, but much fancier and much more well-presented. Not to mention it's also more social-media-friendly. Check it out!

Now for some photos. August took me to Napa, Livermore, St. Helena, Moraga, and Marshall.  Here is some of what you may have missed lately:

Sheila & Trevor at Hacienda de las Flores in Moraga, CA

Kathleen & Nate at V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena, CA

Nick & Barbie at the Corinthean Ballroom (and park) in San Jose, CA

Jessica and Kody at Garre Winery (Martinelli Center) in Livermore, CA

Tanya & Ryan at Walker Creek Ranch in Marshall, CA

And super-assistant George (with a newly healed and functional foot) scaling the rafters of a barn last night during the reception. The groomsmen hoisted him up onto the first tier, and George climbed his way to the ceiling for some photos.


Got lots of editing to catch up on now! Thankfully September is a low-key month this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to contribute? Do tell!