Wednesday, March 16, 2011

All Around the World

I am currently on a 2-week adventure in Europe. Why? Just cuz. Started in London, then to Lisbon (where my new iPhone 4 was stolen by gypsies), currently in Madrid, then on to Paris, London again for a day, then home.

With all the photos I take during a wedding, you can imagine how I'm blazing through memory cards over here.

I'll post photos eventually, but I gotta say some highlights have been:

-seeing a musical in London's West End
-drinking in a bar made of ice (glasses too)
-hard cider from the tap at a pub
-a 12th century castle overlooking Lisbon & the ocean
-a smokey, crowded bar listening to traditional Fado singing
-a smokey, crowded club listening to live jazz until 2am

... And there's still more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to contribute? Do tell!