Monday, June 13, 2011

Debbie & Doug - Walnut Creek Wedding (Diablo Ranch)

This past Saturday I was honored to be a part of Debbie & Doug's wedding day. They're musicians, so I think they felt comfortable with my style and personality. To add to the fun, my buddy Isaac (from the band Happy Body Slow Brain) was eager to broaden his horizons and joined me as my assistant for the day.

Set in the rural foothills of Walnut Creek, CA (at Diablo Ranch), this very western-style wedding was loads of fun, with great people and great live music. Here are a few sample shots from their day:

Debbie & Doug's Wedding. Walnut Creek. Photos by Clay Lancaster.

Debbie & Doug's Wedding. Walnut Creek. Photos by Clay Lancaster.

Debbie & Doug's Wedding. Walnut Creek. Photos by Clay Lancaster.

Debbie & Doug's Wedding. Walnut Creek. Photos by Clay Lancaster.


Also, as unflattering as it might be, here's a shot of ME (taken by my assistant Isaac) mingling with a wedding guest. I just found it funny, and interesting because no one ever takes photos of the photographer.

Clay Lancaster "working" and mingling with a wedding guest.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to contribute? Do tell!