Saturday, December 19, 2015

Ok! I'll bring the blog back!

Howdy all!

I stepped away from updating the blog this past year because I figured potential (and current) clients could see what we've been up to by browsing the Facebook feed, which we keep up to date. I guess people liked the blog as well, so here I am! It's easy to forget that being a wedding and event photographer doesn't just mean snapping photos. It's important that you guys get a chance to know me and my work on a more personal level.

So, if you're even entertaining the idea of booking a session (whether it be an engagement shoot, wedding, family, promotional, event, whatever) then please get a hold of me! Let's chat, have a drink, have some coffee, go bowling, etc.

2015 was a super fun year for us. I was able to work with some incredible couples at some really fun events, got to take photos of some legendary musicians, and had the pleasure of working with some new second shooters.

We hope you all had a blast this year as well, and we're excited to see everyone in the coming year! In the meantime, have a very happy holiday season and browse through some of my favorite moments of 2015 below.

Geyserville Inn Wedding
Engagement shoot in Aptos, CA
Van Halen in Concord, CA
Some of the best bridal procession reactions ever. Diablo Ranch. Walnut Creek, CA
First Look in Geyserville, CA. Anthony swears he wasn't crying...
Billy Idol in Reno, NV. The Grand Sierra.
First dance at the Purple Orchid in Livermore, CA
Pre-ceremony meeting between bride and flower girl. Cupertino, CA.
Evening bride and groom at the UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
Paul Meany of Mutemath risking bodily injury for our entertainment. Brick & Mortar, San Francisco.
Even a photo of me! Photographer photographing a photographer. Photo: Galen Ducey
Friends celebrating at The Ridge in Lake Tahoe, CA.
Stephen Tyler with Aerosmith ay Harvey's, Lake Tahoe.
How do people sleep at night, knowing that they cut into such a pristine wedding cake?
Slash. A personal guitar hero of mine. The Fillmore, San Francisco.
Sunset wedding stroll. Palmdale Estates in Fremont, CA.
Noel Gallagher of Oasis, serenading us at The Warfield in San Francisco.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks my friend for these sneak peeks from this wonderful outdoor wedding. I really like these kinds of wedding venues Los Angeles that have such wonderful views around. I would like to book this venue for my destination wedding. Thanks a ton for sharing the pictures here.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to contribute? Do tell!